RDM Embedded 10 for Green Hills’ Real-time Operating System
SEATTLE, WA — Raima Inc., which offers state-of-the-art embedded database and dataflow technologies, today announced that they have released RDM Embedded 10 supporting versions 5.x of Green Hills® Software’s Integrity® operating system. The release of RDM Embedded 10 for this leading real-time operating system is another in Raima’s growing list of support for real-time operating systems.
“Integrity is a platform utilized by key industry leaders in the Aerospace and Defense, Industrial Automation and Telecom markets. It is with great pride that we are able to bring RDM Embedded 10 full support of multi-core processors to the real-time system developers,” commented Raima Vice President of Engineering & Services, Bill Houglum.
Other RDM Embedded 10 key features now available to Green Hills Software’s Integrity developers include:
- MVCC (Multi Version Concurrency Control)
- Master-Slave Mirroring
- Hot Online Backup
- Asynchronous Master-Slave Replication
- Asynchronous Data Replication with 3rd Party
- Conflict Less Master-Master Mirroring
- Distributed Data Queries
- 2-phase commit
RDM Embedded 10 includes the core database engine (RDMe Core™) which includes all the essential features of an embedded database. In addition solution specific extension packages are available for the RDMe Core™ providing additional solution specific functionality to the core database engine. They include:
- RDM Embedded High Availability (RDMe HA™)— extension for adding greater high-availability database functionality to the RDM Core Engine. The RDMe HA solution provides additional reliability to the time tested and dependable RDM database engine. We have added components in this HA DB solution that will help embedded system developers achieve the highest availability while maintaining high-performance, small footprint, embedded real-time database solution.
- RDM Embedded dataFlow™ (RDMe dataFlow™)— extension solution for adding data flow functionality to the RDM Core Engine. In this RDMe dataFlow extension we have included components that enable embedded system developers to develop sophisticated applications capable of moving information collected on the smallest devices up to the largest enterprise systems.
- RDM Embedded Distributed (RDMe Distributed™) — extension for distributed data functionality to the RDM core database engine. In this RDMe Distributed solution we have included components that enable embedded application developers to create applications with the ability to access data distributed across multiple embedded systems mounted on a back plane or across geographical continents.
RDM Embedded 10 is currently available for Integrity, VxWorks, AIX, FreeBSD, HP-UX, Linux, Mac OS X, Solaris and Windows. More information on RDM Embedded and to download the free SDK
About The Raima Database Manager Family
Raima Inc. released the first version of the Raima embedded database in 1984. Since then the family has grown into two successful embedded database products. RDM Embedded pioneered the embedded market space under the name dbVista. Building on the success of RDM Embedded, Raima released the product in a client/server configuration under the name Velocis, now called RDM Server. Please find free SDK downloads of the RDM Products on our downloads page.
About Raima Inc.
Raima Inc. is a leading provider of high-performance, real-time, always on, embedded database solutions for both in-memory database usage and persistent storage devices. Raima Database Manager can be found in everything from low cost real-time applications to high performance, high-availability application. With over 20 000 developers enjoying the flexibility of these COTS databases, the products are currently successfully deployed in over 25 million systems.