Consent and Privacy Notice
What personal data do we collect about you?
How do we obtain your personal data?
How do we use your personal data?
On what legal basis do we use your personal data?
- if you are not our former or existing customer then processing of your personal data is based on your consent.
- if you are our former or existing customer then processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest as it helps our business to offer you support and maintenance, information about new products and services, and provide you with some other information about Raima that you may find interesting.
How long will we keep your personal data?
With whom do we share your personal data?
Your personal data will be accessible to Raima employees on a need-to-know basis. We don’t share your data with third parties, except Raima may share your personal data with its suppliers under a written agreement which commits the suppliers to appropriate safeguards in relation to the handling of your personal data (including in relation to maintaining confidentiality of your personal data and implementing appropriate technical and organizational security measures).
Your personal data will be processed and stored on our servers in USA. If you are located in the European Economic Area, please note that we take steps to ensure an adequate level of protection for your personal data in accordance with the GDPR.
Protecting your personal data
Raima will take appropriate legal, organizational and technical measures to protect your personal data, consistent with applicable privacy and data security laws.
You are entitled to:
- opt out from your personal data being processed for direct marketing purposes;
- request information regarding the processing of your personal data, including being provided with a copy of your personal data; and
- request the correction, restriction and/or deletion of your personal data, or object to the processing of your personal data
You are not required by law to provide your personal data to us. If you object to the processing of your personal data, we will respect that choice in accordance with our legal obligations. Please note that such choice may restrict your access to our products and services.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights, please let us know by getting in touch using the contact details below.
If you have questions or requests regarding the processing of your personal data, or require additional information, please contact [email protected]