Raima Database Manager™ (RDM)
High-Performance Embedded Database Technology
Raima Database Manager (RDM)™ is an embedded in-memory database developed for the IoT and edge market. It is fast and persistent, optimized for performance and reliability (see our performance testing benchmarks). RDM can be used through a call from it's extensive suite of API's including the C/C++ cursor, SQL, Java JDBC, and C# ADO.NET.
RDM needs only 350k of RAM and minimal CPU speeds to fully operate. With more power in the system, RDM will fully utilize it all to perform even faster but that is not required.
Our Customer Support team is dedicated to providing fast, friendly and effective service. We also provide free support during your evaluation process to help you get the most out of RDM.
By Developers, for developers.
Through the use of SymmetricDS, Raima can store data on the edge and easily replicate that data to RDM or any cloud database.
Maintain performance as demands on the system increase by adding further resources. Possible through SMP and thread support, plus the capability of scaling on more than one server.
Flexible Licensing Options
Raima has always made the RDM source code available at a reasonable cost. Raima and its experienced developers are proud of this code and don’t mind if you take a peek, or even step through it in your own debugging system. Source code comes complete with project files necessary for you to build it yourself.
Since RDM can be freely downloaded and licensed for application development at a very low entry fee until it is ready to deploy, and with source code availability, there is very little cost difference between Raima’s commercial licensing and Open Source with support or for commercial use.
Raima Database Manager (RDM)™ at a glance
|Functions||RDM Core||RDM Enterprise|
|AES Encryption 128,192, 256 bits||✔||✔|
|Embedded / Real-time Application||✔||✔|
|Developer Environment Integration||✔||✔|
|Support for Dynamic Schema Modifications||✔||✔|
|Snapshots/Multiversion Concurrency Control(MVCC)||✔||✔|
|AVL, B-Tree, Hash, R-Tree Indexes||✔||✔|
|3rd Party Utilities||✔|
|3rd Party Replication||✔|
|Interfaces and Programming Languages||RDM Core||RDM Enterprise|
|Modern Cursor API||✔||✔|
|SQL Inner and Outer Joins||✔|
|SQL Scrollable Cursors||✔|
|SQL Stored Procedures||✔|
|Java JDBC 4.2||✔|
|Supported Platforms/Operating Systems||RDM Core||RDM Enterprise|
|WindRiver VxWorks RTP||✔||✔|
|Green Hills Integrity||✔||✔|
|NO OS (bare-bones)||✔||✔|
|Database Specifications||RDM Core||RDM Enterprise|
|Maximum Databases Open Simultaneously||No Limit||No Limit|
|Maximum Rows Per Database||No Limit||No Limit|
|Maximum Size of Database File||Limited only by file system||Limited only by file system|
|Maximum Tables Per Database||No Limit||No Limit|
|Maximum Records Per Table||No Limit||No Limit|
|Maximum Keys Per Database||No Limit||No Limit|
|Maximum Fields Per Table||No Limit||No Limit|
|Maximum Row Size||64K (excluding BLOB or VARCHAR)||64K (excluding BLOB or VARCHAR)|
|RAM Requirements||Minimum 200K, User configurable||Minimum 350K, User configurable|
Try RDM for free
Use the Visual Tools you're familiar with through our JDBC API. View and edit your data, insert mock-data, edit and build SQL queries.
DBeaver Data viewer and editor
- Multiple data views to fit the variety of users’ needs, for example display of image contents (gif, png, jpeg, bmp) as images
- Editing of data inline and in a dedicated space
- Convenient navigation among data
- Custom filters for table contents or query results, including filters based on cell values
- Results ordering by column
- Data export with all applied filters and orderings
- Generation of SQL statements based on selected rows
- Basic statistics for selected columns
DBeaver Advanced Mock-Data
In DBeaver you can generate random data (or “mock" data) for tables which looks like real data.
While the Community edition provides just basic data generators, the Enterprise edition supports many more additional generators and configuration including:
- Credit cards
- Domains and IP addresses
- Custom regular expressions
- Flexible numeric generators
DBeaver SQL editor
- Organization of scripts into folders and reassignment of database connections for particular scripts
- SQL syntax highlighting determined by the database associated with a script
- Support for different sets of reserved keywords and system functions for different databases
- Import and export of scripts
DBeaver Visual Query Builder
- You may construct complex SQL queries without actual knowledge of SQL
- Make table joins/filtering/ordering visually
- Open existing SQL queries in visual mode to easily edit and save them
- Execute your visually constructed query at any moment and get results on the screen
- Analyze complex SQL queries visually
Get actionable insights fast
Leave chart builders behind. Live visual analytics fuel unlimited data exploration. Interactive dashboards help you uncover hidden insights on the fly. Tableau harnesses people’s natural ability to spot visual patterns quickly, revealing everyday opportunities and eureka moments alike.