SEATTLE, WA, June 10, 2021 - Raima provides an enterprise caliber database with a small footprint. In this release Raima clients will find a new set of features which will enable machine learning in Edge, IoT and IIoT applications that need performance within self-maintained applications.
Raima Database Manager is the solution for:
- High performance applications, through in-memory and snapshot support
- Edge/remote data with low power availability
- Applications that are sensitive to memory footprint
- Applications that are mission-critical and require a secure and reliable data storage solution
- Applications that will need multiplatform support whether it is desktop and/or real-time platforms
- RDM has support for most common programming language developers prefer.
- Machine learning on the edge.
Here are some of the new and improved features of 15:
Primary Key Performance Optimization – RDM 15.0 will have newly created optimizations for primary key indexes. Users with any data type primary keys on their tables will see enhanced read and write performance.
Raima is a provider of high-performance, time series, always-on database management system technology for both in-memory database usage and persistent storage devices. We deliver database solutions that are cross-platform, small-footprint database systems designed for distributed architecture in resource-constrained environments. Visit our website at www.raima.com.
Learn more and download a free trial here.